The Forgotten Morgue - Feb 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stussy

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My day started at 2am to head down the road to potential site I had been researching, arriving at 5.30am it was clear the site was back in use had quite a few military personnel kicking around, best to leave that site for a bit longer I think.

Meeting up with the Scattergun (UAPScotland.com) and Baron (wont go into his story of the day :p) off we went on a venture south.

The day continued with a couple more fails at two large mansion houses that were very secure, again more fails. Did manage to get into a stripped out school, which was rather nice, still to edit the pics on that though!

Another fail at a large industrial site, led us to check out this place as a last resort and what a find it turned out to be. Its fairly small but its the best example of a morgue I have ever been into myself.

The Forgotten Morgue.

Thanks for looking! :)

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhh a morgue, sounds like an eventful day , great find and sterling images looks an excellent place to check out, hope you can show us round one day :)

Awesome place!
Just a lick of paint and that could be re-opened aha.
Would love to visit here.

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhh a morgue, sounds like an eventful day , great find and sterling images looks an excellent place to check out, hope you can show us round one day :)

Cheers dude, you know the score on that one, as soon as you get time to get up here, I'll show you a couple places ;)

That is where we found Scattergun ;)

And a bloody good kip I was havin too till these maggots showed up!

Here's more of the same, this time fae me. Just gonna shove up a couple of my favs.

The-Lost-Mortuary.jpg

The-Lost-Mortuary-6.jpg

Last edited:
Just wow! Beautifullly clean shots, thats what makes it so creepy!
Hats off to ya, cheers for sharing!

Back