An unusual warehouse - Colindale

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#Dan#

Reaction score
Opposite a derelict Asian supermarket - Oriental City... A warehouse sits aside with general easy access to it. I didn't really know what to make of it as I walked in saw some little huts which I assumed may have been offices... then, walked round to find a tractor! I walked through a door and up a narrow hallway to find something that appeared as though it could have been a bar but still not quite sure :confused: Anyhow...

IMG_0820edit.jpg

IMG_0804edit.jpg

IMG_0800edit.jpg

IMG_0788edit.jpg

IMG_0660edit.jpg

IMG_0620edit.jpg

IMG_0676edit.jpg

IMG_0682edit.jpg

IMG_0699edit.jpg

IMG_0704edit.jpg

IMG_0643edit.jpg

IMG_0651edit.jpg

IMG_0635edit.jpg

IMG_0767edit.jpg

IMG_0625edit.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Im sure I have seen this place before...that tractor looks very familiar!

Nice pics, that mattress looks quite clean in the photograph, as if somebody has been sleeping there recently?

Im sure I have seen this place before...that tractor looks very familiar!

Nice pics, that mattress looks quite clean in the photograph, as if somebody has been sleeping there recently?

Thanks :) Well I set off to try and photograph Oriental City but couldn't so I crossed the road to get bac into the car and noticed a derelict Warehouse - I have no idea what it was/is but I think it would have been to cold / smelly for someone to be sleeping in it... maybe once but the glass in the roof has shattered :confused:

I did that place, twice, recently as it's 2 mins from where I work and I pop to Asda for lunch sometimes. It's a bizarre place, and yes that matress wasnt there before so it looks like someone is sleeping rough there.

I did that place, twice, recently as it's 2 mins from where I work and I pop to Asda for lunch sometimes. It's a bizarre place, and yes that matress wasnt there before so it looks like someone is sleeping rough there.

Oh right haha yep very unusual... do you know what it was? hmm most probably and very rough I'd imagine!:eek:

Check my post, I cant remember off hand by Nova Pac springs to mind, and I took 2 other photos of other businesses that seemed to work from in there too. Plus some other people added some good notes/history/maps to my thread.

Part 1
[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=21963[/ame]

Part 2
[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=22124[/ame]

Steve

Thanks :) Well I set off to try and photograph Oriental City but couldn't so I crossed the road to get bac into the car and noticed a derelict Warehouse - I have no idea what it was/is but I think it would have been to cold / smelly for someone to be sleeping in it... maybe once but the glass in the roof has shattered :confused:

Oriental City = Over the top security + Baseball bats + lots of effort for very trashed site...trust me I have been :)
Warehouse was a better option nice work :)

Latest posts

Back