Bangour October

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Shadow

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a mini report here. Thanks to hmltangel for showing me around Bangour and making the night possible, thanks also to pincheck for arranging it all for me.

We managed to get into 3 buildings that night, due to my really bad memory, I only remember the name of one of the buildings which was the recreation hall. I only managed to take 3 pictures in here due to its proximity to security.
The heating was on as well when we arrived in, and we could smell warm soup, wish the people who were in before us had left some.

We also managed to get into the building where they filmed 'The jacket', while in this building we made our way to the viewing gallery to see if security was doing his rounds yet. We noticed someone down next to the church with a torch, shinning it on and off as if looking for entry points, we were almost certain this person was not security, was it anyone from here, a fellow urban explorer possibly? Sorry if we scared you when we came down to inspect the area.

Like I said at the start this is just a mini report and I plan to return, it's always nice to see pictures from inside the buildings at Bangour, especially the more inaccessible buildings.

thanks hmltangel and pincheck, here's the 3 pictures.

Cheers

Shadow

Rec Hall 1
BangourRecHall1.png

Rec Hall 2
BangourRecHall2.png

Rec Hall 3 (Bangour Village Symbol)
BangourRecHall3.png

Latest posts

Back