Collingham House

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlelaura

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Its a house in the Lincoln area thats been empty for about 4 years, ive been watching the 'yoofs' make a mess of it overtime untill its in the sorry state you see today.
Such a shame.

Back of house.
SDC12727.jpg

Front of house.
SDC12680.jpg

Nice oldish fireplace, so horrid its actually tastefull
SDC12691.jpg

Yoof damage
SDC12688.jpg

Weird shed/workshop
SDC12754.jpg

Inside weird shed thing
SDC12740.jpg

What was a greenhouse.
SDC12744.jpg

Summer house
SDC12724.jpg

SDC12707.jpg

SDC12696.jpg

SDC12684.jpg

SDC12802.jpg

Welcome along Laura.

I'm a bit confused :confused: ( nothing new there ). In pics 1 and 2 the house looks no more than 20 yrs old, but the summer house looks ancient. Has the house been re-built on an existing site ? Why is it empty ?

Phil

Was just gona ask that. ^^

It is a hooge house - what a waste!!

The greenhouse bit looks modern (plastic sheeting for glass) but I bet it worked great.

Thanks for sharing. :)

I dont know why the summer house is so rickerty looking,the doors have been ripped off and it seems to have attracted a lot attention from kids i think. Last summer it didnt look too bad and it was full of random bits of rope and stuff
(The kids also managed to set fire to the pond some how... the buggers)
The house was sold to a development company when the bloke that owned it couldnt pay the mortgage and what not, they are trying to get planning permission to build 4 new houses in the land and renovate the existing house, theyre taking their time at it by the looks tho !

( Not that i mind, i pass it to go to my boyfriends and the previous owner was an avid gardener so it also doubles up as a place to cut free flowers ! )

Weird shed/workshop...

That looks like a WW2 Anderson Shelter. :confused::mrgreen: Ah, I think the house is older than it looks as the architecture suggests the 1930's...and the fireplace is 30's style too. I'm guessing that the house has probably been well maintained, re-pointed and brought up to date with new windows, etc.
Cool stuff, laura! :)

Last edited:
Back