deva, cheshire county asylum. nov08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrappy

Reaction score
went along with over 5050 snowdudejohn and omega off Northwest, we gained access with directions from chewy (thanks for those). as we was in there we bumbed in to a group of chav's/scrote's who was wandering around, they where as big of losers as you could imagine! when we got up to the hazard room as its called we found them again after loseing them that is, and they was kicking a door in we got them to stop but left after that! here are some pics any way!

deva001Small.jpg

deva003Small.jpg

deva004Small.jpg

deva005Small.jpg

deva006Small.jpg

deva007Small.jpg

deva008Small.jpg

deva009Small.jpg

Third picture down, is that the hall in the annex block?

One of the good things about the main building was that it seemed to have escaped the vandals attention - where else would you find a 'derelict' corridor with peeling paint, but also still with an almost full complement of intact glass lampshades?

Third picture down, is that the hall in the annex block?

One of the good things about the main building was that it seemed to have escaped the vandals attention - where else would you find a 'derelict' corridor with peeling paint, but also still with an almost full complement of intact glass lampshades?

it was in the block closest to the building site, dont know what it was! not the one with the water tower! but yes its not really been vandalized! which was a surprise!

That block got a good attacking from the pikeys when they ripped out a load of pipework, and it made the papers. Until now the main block has always been in reasonable condition, probably because it's attached to active buildings and not secluded like the annex. But I'm sure the scutters you met will make light work of demolishing it...

Great pics Scrappy :)

Glad the info helped .

i had another visit, and found the missing bits i lost.
they were outside, but some tosser had ran over them in a vehicle :mad:

the filter and step up ring are goosed, but i might be able to save the hood.
there's half a filter ring stuck in it, but the thread might be damaged.

Back