Even More Severalls Asylum - May 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingLewis92

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Okay, I Know alot has been cropping up from here lately, But i though id just wack up a few of my pictures

This was the 2nd visit to the place, And most defiently will not be my last, Size can not be explained unless you wonder the never ending corridors yourself, Here is an aerial view of the place

_46588068_archive_ariel_severals_766.jpg

Some pictures a strait from the camera, Some have a little editing, Im still getting used to editing & im not great at it, I am aware of that, Dont need to be told, Im in the experimental stages at the moment ;)

severalls003.jpg

severalls006.jpg

severalls007.jpg

severalls008.jpg

severalls017.jpg

severalls018.jpg

severalls021.jpg

severalls023.jpg

severalls026.jpg

severalls033.jpg

severalls039.jpg

severalls040.jpg

severalls044.jpg

severalls047.jpg

severalls049.jpg

severalls052.jpg

severalls056.jpg

severllsgardenhdr.jpg

Severallsbed.jpg

severalls055.jpg

The Money Shot

severllsedit-1-1.jpg

Excellent! I'm surprised more people haven't bumped into each other here lately ;)

Was my first visit yesterday, but I expect I too will go back at some point as its impossible to see it all in one visit.

Some interesting pics you've got there too; everyone who posts on this manages to find some different shots to share.

i have been looking through this site for a while and have now registered as a member and find the photography excellent. I am a new urban explorer and find this iste brilliant for its overall pictures and peoples personal views of different derelict places.

Hey Lewis that's some nice lil pano's on the back end there and your right the editing comes with time and practice:)
Cheers for posting ;)

Hey Lewis that's some nice lil pano's on the back end there and your right the editing comes with time and practice:)
Cheers for posting ;)

I've never got on with photo shop so i use other software, But there shite, Ill just upload them strait from the camera i think

Good stuff mate... I'm liking it lots. I hope to do this place before it gets the chop. I assume you didn't run into the security chappy or he would have done a group photo for you!

Cheers mate, & I dont think it will be going anywhere any time soon
& Yeah i've heard some stories about security, In a way i wanted to bump into him :mrgreen:

BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I wanna soo go, as soon as time is available we are there, really like your piks, it seems impossible to take bad shots here :)

Not sure how I missed this but yet another great report from this site!

Thanks for posting them! :)

Back