Falcon pottery..stoke

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Falcon pottery was a family owned business in Stoke.ran by three generations of the weatherby family.they moved to the falcon works in 1892 and remained there till closure in 2000.they made a wide range of goods but after going into providing pottery for hotels which was a cut throat industry,this was the start of the decline and the factory which had fsnilies from different generations working there closed its doors forever.this visit was on a day of industrial exploring with rubex.the site has most of its roof missing and it's had several fires in there.how much longer it will stay in an eplorable condition I don't know.not long I don't think.it reminded me so much of TG greens but trashed.but I still enjoyed it as much.there was some lovely light in here and it's nice to wander around old style workplaces with a bit of character.there ain't many left now sadly.

image_zpswgqfy4wz.jpg

image_zpsqsngvzg7.jpg

image_zpsyf6m95ef.jpg

image_zpsqsecqyla.jpg

image_zpsv3w1oe1z.jpg

image_zpslwjdfq45.jpg

image_zpsi4ssshvd.jpg

image_zpsslqbvnav.jpg

image_zpsox8z5xzi.jpg

image_zpshbddlubm.jpg

image_zpsz4bjgodi.jpg

image_zpswfr0yhpv.jpg

image_zps3l5uwxzj.jpg

image_zpsyyzdogwz.jpg

image_zpsfifuvvz5.jpg

image_zpszzniwyls.jpg

image_zpsi1uvlcpy.jpg

image_zpsibaflhoq.jpg

image_zpsaxhzdjc5.jpg

image_zpsaommk0rn.jpg

image_zpsbqglkbcd.jpg

image_zpsnra8fgb0.jpg

image_zpsm4lz4mxi.jpg

image_zpsfovpn3xc.jpg

image_zps0wfkkuby.jpg

image_zpsqzpv45um.jpg

image_zpsr8vuhvjb.jpg

image_zpsorj5c7l0.jpg

image_zpsoehszdyw.jpg

image_zpsr9hd2k35.jpg

image_zps5tyvzdew.jpg

image_zpsxn0q94vm.jpg

Great shots of this place Mikey, I really enjoyed exploring it. I'm glad those girls buggered off and didn't decide to hang around us lol

Great shots of this place Mikey, I really enjoyed exploring it. I'm glad those girls buggered off and didn't decide to hang around us lol

I am glad they cleared off too.she did like your boots though ha ha

what a great location, nice set of photos there Mikey;) Looks like there is so much to photograph.

Blimey what a place. Lovely to see this type of place is still explorable, but sad to think of the history that has already been lost there.
Thanks for sharing :)

Back