Severalls evening visit Oct 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_bones

Gormless Moderator
Reaction score
With Severalls being so popular lately I decided a return visit was in order. Jaff Fox and Valan came down for a few days exploring and we started with a late trip here with the intention of focusing most our attention on the water tower.

We arrived on site late afternoon with just enough time to snap a couple of corridors before heading up into the tower where we spent a good few hours absorbing the atmosphere and setting up timed exposures from the balcony.

All in all a good experience despite not venturing very far into the hospital itself.

enjoy the photos...

DSC_0002Medium.jpg

DSC_0007Medium.jpg

DSC_0008Medium.jpg

DSC_0026Medium.jpg

DSC_0029Medium.jpg

DSC_0030Medium.jpg

DSC_0031Medium.jpg

DSC_0032Medium.jpg

Nice work. Must have been good being up there in the dark, although Health & Safety takes a turn for the worse lol

Nice work. Must have been good being up there in the dark, although Health & Safety takes a turn for the worse lol

Thanks - it can be more peaceful exploring at night and if you are careful, health and safety isn't an issue :)

Another step is missing from the ladder two thirds the way up the tower

I noticed a few steps missing at the bottom of the one in question :neutral:

great shots of dusk
the place look totally different in that light
nice one..

Nice work and photos guys:exclaim:Also top marks for tackling the tower in poor light,it certainly looks like it was worth it:)

Wow, it's good to see Severalls in a whole different light (pardon the pun).

You wouldn't catch me wandering around an asylum at night though :neutral:

Heres my best shot from the tower, I like how the lights in the distance make it look like the trees are on fire!

severalls.jpg

A great effort Mr. B :)

Those nightime shots from the Water Tower are the best I've seen :cool:

Glad that you got in alright in the end ;)

Lb:jimlad:

Latest posts

Back