Severalls Nov 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbtography

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just some artsy shots i took, found some places id never seen before was a good explore really.

IMG_1328.jpg

Note, if you want to explore the tunnels, make sure it hasnt rained for at least 2 days.

IMG_1329.jpg

Can anyone explain what this would of been used for? Theres random metal bench like structures all around the tunnels.

IMG_1332.jpg

A nice collection of old ciggarete packets.

IMG_1333.jpg

Arty shot of valve.

IMG_1349.jpg

An old elevator in the stores.

IMG_1352.jpg

Arty shot of roller door.

IMG_1359.jpg

Arty shot of basement window in the stores.

IMG_1362.jpg

Arty shot of assembly point in stores yard.

IMG_1365.jpg

Bog brush :D

IMG_1366.jpg

All the vegetable oil you could ever need

IMG_1370.jpg

Old walk in fridge.

IMG_1380.jpg

Old vendor.

Ty, theyre ok, nothing that special was a bitterly cold day lol. Yeah well arrange a proper meet next time lol, was nice meeting ya.

Cool Pics urbtography, like the bog brush and the old vending machine:) nice to see the place is still going, Cheers for the update

Who stood the vending machine up?! lol nice pics

Theres 3 vendors, the one in the main kitchen has been pushed over and i didnt fancy trying to pick it up :p Theres 2 in a room just off the kitchens a chocolate vendor and a drinks vendor, drinks one is on its back but the chocolate one is stood up lol.

Yeah its just me getting confused thinking both of the the ones behind the kitchen were tipped over :lol:

Don't worry, its probably because there some of the only things left in whole place lol :mrgreen:

Back