1940's hay loft

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badgers are a god send at times! i came across one once that was kicking out roman teseri,lord knows what antiquity it was destroying!

WTF you dug up a 13 year of post to ask that question. Don't bother you should look for the place yourself like every one else does. I doubt it is even still there.

WTF you dug up a 13 year of post to ask that question. Don't bother you should look for the place yourself like every one else does. I doubt it is even still there.
Wow such a kind welcome to the site!! Just as I was going to donate as I was thinking its a cool site to then be spoken to like this! Clearly I was mistaken!

Wow such a kind welcome to the site!! Just as I was going to donate as I was thinking its a cool site to then be spoken to like this! Clearly I was mistaken!
Don't take it personally, it's a common "mistake" new people make asking for locations which is frowned upon by most explorers, however might crawlers response is just the opinion of one person so don't presume the whole site is like this.

Latest posts

Back