Abandoned Mill (ESSEX)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ! I will be sure to make sure i post tye relevant information to my future posts
I understand how it can be frustrating to others without the history. But I would rather save the buildings future and keep it secret. Those who know will search and find it with some hard work. That's my favourite part to exploring!
Only takes one post to ruin a building and it's soul destroying to see 😊

That's fantastic. That's all is needed in this forum when posting pictures. Just a little short history.
I don't agree, can be detrimental! If the location doesn't have alot of exposure and it's mint I would rather just the pictures to save it. Obviously ones already well known, and trashed there's only 1 way theyre going anyway, so a full report and history isn't going to make a difference ☺️

Last edited:
I understand how it can be frustrating to others without the history. But I would rather save the buildings future and keep it secret. Those who know will search and find it with some hard work. That's my favourite part to exploring!
Only takes one post to ruin a building and it's soul destroying to see 😊
I definitely agree with you. I hate to see a building get destroyed

Latest posts

Back