Does anyone recognise this house

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw a you tube video of people exploring this location and it looks amazing. For obvious reasons they don't say where it is. Does anyone recognise it?? Any help appreciated
Screenshot_20240903_200049_YouTube.jpg

Here's the video that the picture came from.

One of the explorers walks past a Ford Fiesta. I Googled that car and found out it was registered in 2003, MOT due in 2018 and it has done 126K miles on the clock. He carries on walking towards the house looking for a way in and to his left and up there is a light on in the building. But as the explorer turns his head and looks up the light switches off. Time stamp 01.15.

He finds a way into the house and says to his colleague "I don't feel I'm alone". As he is walking through the house, he comes to a School photograph of children at Tower School in Richmond. The school still exists. It looks like there was only one boy in the family.

Watching this video which is about 40 minutes long I get a feeling that something bad happened here. The son must be in his 30s or 40s by now but why leave this house abandoned, its a beautiful mansion. As far as the location of the house, I think that was be best not to reveal the location as the mansion has not been vandalised and a lot of personal property still inside.

From the first part I saw the car looked like it was usable and not abandoned due to lack of crap, the track leading to the place looked like it was used occasionally. He went through the window, I'd have tried the door first. The light is a sort of indication some one goes there. Those dudes look like the make the films creepy to give affect for their so called paranormal activity. Amateur theatrics IMO. If they found it I'm sure you can

Here's the video that the picture came from.

One of the explorers walks past a Ford Fiesta. I Googled that car and found out it was registered in 2003, MOT due in 2018 and it has done 126K miles on the clock. He carries on walking towards the house looking for a way in and to his left and up there is a light on in the building. But as the explorer turns his head and looks up the light switches off. Time stamp 01.15.

He finds a way into the house and says to his colleague "I don't feel I'm alone". As he is walking through the house, he comes to a School photograph of children at Tower School in Richmond. The school still exists. It looks like there was only one boy in the family.

Watching this video which is about 40 minutes long I get a feeling that something bad happened here. The son must be in his 30s or 40s by now but why leave this house abandoned, its a beautiful mansion. As far as the location of the house, I think that was be best not to reveal the location as the mansion has not been vandalised and a lot of personal property still inside.

Can anyone ever watch 40 min of that utter crap?

I skimmed through the video. It looks like one of those places they've climbed in while the owner's popped down to Tesco.

Agreed it would be cool if it was abandoned but from the clean state of the car and stuff in the house and the way they instantly walked to the window I think a mate of theirs just lent them a house to make a video in

Latest posts

Back