Farm near Norwich, Norfolk January 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how to say this....... We went back very recently and the fox was 'sleeping' exactly as before! Sadly he was dead all along and my son must have only thought he saw his ear twitch. Amazingly, tho his body was still 'full' and intact due to the prolonged cold weather no doubt. He still looked lifelike. A shame tho.

The owl in the old barn was there again, and very much alive :)

Sadly we found much more moronic graffiti this time, many of the rooms had been painted with the idiots 'badge of honour' On our first visit we only found one room decorated. The graffiti even extended to the ancient brickwork inside the old barn. A barn that is grade 2 listed. I'm going to contact the owners and advise them on what I have seen. Because I think they should at least secure the barn from these soulless fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got busted here a few years back Pauly. 2 squad cars and an angry old farmer. Apparently he takes shooting parties on his land of which the farm is a part, for deer and such like. I'm surpried you didn't end up with a 7.62mm rifle bullet through your head!.:eek: It's known as Planet Farm by the way.

Great report and pics.
Looks like a 'Witch Bottle' in picture 10

Witchbottle_zpseacd2bec.jpg

Ha ha, no we didn't see an angry farmer. I did know the name of the place but was keeping quiet about it in case of pikey trolls looking for places to pilfer metalwork from!

Back