'Harley Strasse' urology klinik... ***IMAGE INTENSIVE***

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could spend your life urbexing, and still not see as many artifacts as there are in one of these pics. Absolutely stunning report, raising the bar.
What an insight into their lives.

Wow!! Bloody fantastic you two, this place looks cracking. Well done, great pics and thanks a lot for sharing and making me incredibly jealous!!:)

very interesting place lets hope that it stays this way and not get looted as I see a few clues to the location I think :)

Also the strange prints on the walls I believe they where done by an artist called Leonor Fini

I have been looking at your little teaser pics from your trip on FB, been driving me mad, very jealous, really wish I could accompanied you. Bloody Olympics. Ooh forgot to say what a fantastic report!

thanks a lot for sharing and making me incredibly jealous!!:)

Awww sorry. T'wasn't intentional... :(

very interesting place lets hope that it stays this way and not get looted as I see a few clues to the location I think :)

Also the strange prints on the walls I believe they where done by an artist called Leonor Fini

No intentional clues mate! Mind you someone else posted this place in facebook two days after we were there. It will indeed be a shame if it is compromised. Thanks for the info on the wierd prints!

Great set but you missed the basement! There's an unbelievable wine cellar there, loads of bottles all still corked.

So sorry... but you know, you can't cover everything, especially not at midday on a weekday, especially when you're expecting the polizei to appear and breath down your neck any minute.

Last edited:
The kidney shows adenocarcinoma - not at all unusual to find a massively enlarged kidney in cases like this.

Back