Hello

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello im new here :) im going to be posting any urbex or abandoned explorations i go on .... i might also do the occasional church or building post i will have to see .. im so happy to be here and i hope you enjoy the content that i upload in the future .

Welcome along, any buildings are acceptable so long as they are at least part abandoned & not sort of English heritage type stuff.
churches are always good & some that are in churches trust can still be technically passed off as abandoned!

Welcome along, any buildings are acceptable so long as they are at least part abandoned & not sort of English heritage type stuff.
churches are always good & some that are in churches trust can still be technically passed off as abandoned!
alright thanks for letting me know and thanks for such a kind welcome :)

so if i found a rooftop that is not an abandoned building but it is accessible i cant post it ?

Back