St Martins Deep Shelter - Dover - Nov 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nelly already has some wicked shots, I’m trying not to duplicate them but it does look a bit ‘samey’ around the tunnels. I’ll default to clichéd people shots instead if you don’t mind :p

TunnelCity-Copy.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8721.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

Stylish pics, UrbanX :)

Interesting report, Nelly. I like all the background info and archive pictures. Adds a lot of depth to the report I reckon :)

Last edited:
Although i wasn't out with the crowd, I met them as the exited the place. Good to meet you all, thanks for the warm welcome (once Nelly realised i wasn't gonna hurt him).

When I saw Nelly's post I thought I must have missed the light switch in the place.

Any how, some piccies of my take on the place.

DSC00086-1.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Ghost Dawg!

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Nice pics Nelly. Can't believe a man of your sploring calibre has never done a tunnel before. I went to that Dover when it was all just fields.......:lol:

Nice one Tank! Fantastic pics!
Was good to meet you randomly! :mrgreen: Such a small world!
Glad to see you had a good run of the place when you prob didn't expect to!

Quality photos Mr X, you really must put that video up on here, I love it :mrgreen:

When I saw Nelly's post I thought I must have missed the light switch in the place.

Ah that would be my new NightSearcher Pioneer, half the price of a P7 and sh1t hot!!!

Nice to meet you Mr Tank and brilliant photos, I must say your kids are bloody brave, if you had got there 10 minutes earlier then we would have met underground, now that would have been an experience ;)

Nice pics Nelly. Can't believe a man of your sploring calibre has never done a tunnel before. I went to that Dover when it was all just fields.......:lol:

Me and tunnels just don't go together mate, a little claustrophobia, but I put on a brave face and really enjoyed myself :)

...I've edited some out of one of my piccies as it's just not suitable for Foxy's delicate eyes ;)

Then to protect her ears I won't post the video I took of you exiting said deep shelter :p
Feck off guys! :lol: I tell you what, if I ever get over your way to do an explore with you, you'll soon realise that I've got a mouth dirtier than a sailor's bum. ;):lol:

Great report and pics Nelly, and fab pics UrbanX and Tank. Tank, I love your last pic especially...that's really beautiful. Cheers all. :)

..........Nice to meet you Mr Tank and brilliant photos, I must say your kids are bloody brave, if you had got there 10 minutes earlier then we would have met underground, now that would have been an experience ;)...............

The mini-tanks are already legendary and take no prisoners nelly. :mrgreen:

Come up to my manor buddy and I'll show you a big wet hole :mrgreen:

I might hold you to that mate, now I'm getting used to it, I could do with some more, and I hear tat your big wet hole is one of the finest!!!

Back