Anyone shoot 35mm?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that pic - is the zorki you have the one with lenin on it? I saw one of those, looked brilliant!

My Zorki is a type 3C from 1967. The ones with Lenin on are probably customised ones as Zorki's are a fairly popular choice for makeovers. :)

Well guys I spent a long time taking pictures of all sorts of things with my first roll of film, then couldnt work out how to wind it so pulled it out in anger :( film ruined.

If there's one bit of advise I can give anyone using old film cameras, work out how to get the film out before you start (a bit too late for you unfortunately, have a practice with the ruined film).

Zotez;178936 then couldnt work out how to wind it so pulled it out in anger [/QUOTE said:
The Web is awash with sites that provide full information and operating instructions on Soviet era cameras. You could try the following for starters -

http://www.commiecameras.com/sov/35mmrangefindercameras/cameras/index.htm

The following site is very good for people interested in the Fed 1 and Zorki 1 clones of the original Leica 1 camera and the Soviet LTM lenses available. ( These small pocketable cameras can form the basis of a very compact and versatile 35mm kit for little expense.)

http://www.jay.fedka.com/

If you cannot find an instruction manual feel free to contact me.

My Zorki is a type 3C from 1967. The ones with Lenin on are probably customised ones as Zorki's are a fairly popular choice for makeovers. :)

If there's one bit of advise I can give anyone using old film cameras, work out how to get the film out before you start (a bit too late for you unfortunately, have a practice with the ruined film).

Very nice camera.
I had a Zenit-E for awhile, but I sold it on ebay, because I had know idea how to us it :(

Lil tip, the Kodak Colour Plus you get at Poundland is actually pretty good. I use that with my T90 to keep costs down, it's really not half bad. On a better day, Fuji Superia gives lovely warm tones and Agfa APX is excellent black and white and cheaper than Ilford too.

Latest posts

Back